2009年11月6日星期五

the Start

Today is the first tutorial of my MA study, which was quite helpful for my project! I really like the type of group discussion to show the work to the others and collect the feed backs from different people. Before that, I was wondering if I had already done something good or not, and I was not quite sure about what I would do next. Thanks to some useful advises from my dear teacher and dear classmates, the work would develop along the right lines again now.
Tonight is the Film Friday Night in my dorm, which was exciting and interesting. We made the watching-film plan in every Friday nights to share good films together. Peple in my dorm have different backgrounds and different majoring in our university, so different opinions would be come up during the process, which is very nice. Today we watched a documentary called "The September Issue" which is about Anna Wintour and the making of VOGUE. To be honest, for the dazed amazing images were coming into my eyes all the time, I didn't focus on all the conversations and stories in that film. It was just so fantastic about every fashion work, and it was really difficult to develop work to be more brilliant. And so does the other design.

This weekend, I'm gonna go back to painting research and go to some galleries to find what I want for my project. So, good luck to me~~~

1 条评论:

  1. Hi Vicky - thankyou for your kind words. It would be a good next step to add examples of your five choices for the current brief and include a written analysis of them, highlighting your emerging themes and the links between the works. You can then start to add your own practical responses to these themes.

    回复删除